Graduation qualification work, its structure, function, needs, objectives
“Graduation certification (thesis) work” is the highest as a type of educational and research tasks. Performed by graduates of this Faculty of Pharmacy its defense is just one of the forms of final state certification of graduates.
The essence of this thesis work
The thesis is a completely independent work of a graduate, confirming the correspondence of this expert training of the pupil into the specialty, and is carried call at the form of a thesis beneath the supervision regarding the systematic supervisor. The standard of performance of this thesis assists you to measure the competence that is professional of student, the amount of planning and conformity because of the requirements.
Thesis tasks are an integrative essay covering a couple of disciplines when it comes to final state certification:
- - management and economics of pharmacy,
- - pharmaceutical chemistry,
- – pharmaceutical technology,
- - pharmacognosy,
- - biotechnology.
- The key 5 components of the thesis work
The thesis that is successful five elements:
- - Relevance of this issue under study;
- - Clearly developed objective and goals.
- - accessibility to material which can be gathered and utilized in the work.
- - The student’s capacity to study and analyze the material to resolve the tasks.
- - Knowledge of these suggestions together with writing associated with the thesis strictly according to them.
- Fundamental demands for the thesis work
- - the independent nature of this research;
- - high clinical and theoretical degree
- - relevance associated with problem under research;
- - logical series of presentation regarding http://essaywriteronline.net the material;
- - level of research and completeness of coverage of problems;
- - the clear presence of elements of systematic imagination, the formulation and substantiation of the own method of conversation dilemmas, the independent nature associated with the presentation associated with product;
- - persuasiveness of argumentation;
- - concreteness regarding the presentation of this results of the task;
- - the bond of theoretical provisions with repetition, particular facts and problems of contemporary medication and pharmacy;
- - competent analytical information processing;
- - proof of conclusions and legitimacy of tips;
- - competent enrollment precisely prior to these guidelines;
- - conformity aided by the structure and amount (50-100 pages) associated with the thesis.
Finally, any research work, particularly in the industry of medicine and pharmacy, makes really demands that are high the pupil. First, they look for effort, organization, innovative immersion into the problem students. A thirst for learning the clinical the fact is essential, aspiration for personal and professional development.
Pupils by themselves select the way of scientific work, concentrating on their interests, the alternative of acquiring the necessary materials, plus the guidelines for the department. The department appointments a manager and also the subject of a thesis. The author associated with the thesis takes obligation for the content, conclusions, reliability of information, quality of registration, plus the prompt completion of work.
The purpose of the thesis work
The purpose that is main of thesis:
- - systematization, consolidation and expansion of theoretical and knowledge that is practical the specialty and application of this knowledge in re solving particular practical problems;
- - growth of abilities for conducting work that is independent mastering the investigation methodology whenever re solving issues and questions developed when you look at the thesis work;
- - ascertaining their education of professional preparedness regarding the graduate for separate work.
Objectives of the thesis work
The primary goals associated with the tasks are:
- - to exhibit an acceptable standard of basic systematic and special training associated with the graduate, their capability to apply theoretical and knowledge that is practical solving particular issues facing a specialist in modern conditions;
- - show the capacity to develop a research system which includes the formula regarding the issue, the meaning associated with the object, the topic, the tasks as well as the types of research;
- - show the capacity to analyze sources on the topic with generalizations and conclusions, evaluations and assessment of various points of view;
- - reveal the capacity to systematize and analyze your personal data that are scientific.